who we are
TimesFm at a glance
Times Radio FM Ltd, better known just as Times FM, is a station located in Tanzania’s commercial capital, Dar es Salaam broadcasting at 100.5 MHz.
Times FM is Tanzania’s first and only all African, urban and local music station. We have dedicated at least 80% of the music rotation with the other 20% being Dancehall, Reggae and current popular hits from the rest of the world. Apart from having the number 1 mid afternoon show (Mitikisiko ya Pwani) which plays Taarab, we cover the whole continent and music genres such as Kwaito, Zouk, Afro-fusion, Afro-beat, Bongoflava, Sakara, Soukous, Genge, etc.
The African music genre is one that has been ignored for a long time but is very much desired as revealed by the latest TAMPS (Tanzania All Media & Print Survey) report conducted by Ipsos Tanzania (Synovate). Currently, we are ranked 2nd in our region for our reach.
- WEEKEND SAT - SUN
- MON - FRI (20:00 - 22:00)
- MON - FRI (15:00 - 18:00)
- SATURDAY MIX (23:00 - 05:00)
- Last name: Ngutupari First Name: Namiundudetails
- Last Name: MWAKITALU First name(s): AMOSdetails
- No info for this Profiledetails
- NO info for Sandra Temudetails
- Personal details Last Name: KITOSI Firstdetails
- Personal details Last Name: Mkisi Firstdetails
- No info for DIDAdetails
- No Info for this Profiledetails
- Last Name: Lambat First name(s): Stanslausdetails
- Personal details Last Name: NDIMBO Firstdetails
- Personal details Last Name: Kondo Firstdetails
- Personal details Last Name: ENELESS Firstdetails
- Follow Me on Instagram & Twitterdetails